YWST: Vacuum T-Case to Manual Shift Conversion Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Yeah, We Stock That!

Have a vacuum controlled 2WD-4WD split transfer case and prefer manual? Hunting a donor transfer case for an older Cruiser conversion and can't find a manual 2WD-4WD? We've got the fix! Fits 1980+ Split Transfer Case applications originally equipped with the vacuum shift actuator. Requires disassembly of the transfer case (refer to Factory Service Manual) and drilling/tapping the t-case for the Detent Nut (Requires 15x1.50mm RH Tap)

IMG_4289.JPG

This kit includes the needed components to convert the case. Linkage is not included but is available (see part# AA715569 or TCSCSHFTKIT on CruiserTeq.com).

Part# TCMANCONV - $172.50

Purchase 24/7 on CruiserTeq.com

Please call the shop if you would like to place a phone order:
801-563-1277 - info@cruiseroutfitters.com
www.cruiseroutfitters.com

Last edited:
There has been some inquiry on the items needed to complete this kit. Please reference the following diagram for the donor/used parts you will need to source from a vehicle matching the era of your transmission selection.

upload_2018-9-14_18-3-33.jpeg.jpg

Parts you would need to source.

Thanks Kurt. Any recommendations on where to start looking to hunt those parts down?

I'd post up here on Mud in the wanted section. @ginericLC CruiserYard or Classic Cruisers. You'll need to match up the linkage to the year of transmission you are using.

We are working on a complete kit solution, I'm not sure if we'll sell it individually or only with our complete new Transmission/T-Case combo's. We've had many inquiries from those that have ordered them thusfar and it's something I'd like to have. No ETA on those parts at this time.

Wow, I didn't know you carried those Kurt! So glad to know!

So am I just going to get the transmission linkage and adapt it to the transfer case? Sorry for the dumb questions...I’m going to be using this on my 1989 FJ62

Wow, I didn't know you carried those Kurt! So glad to know!

They've been selling for just a few months now but we've found some customers happy to have a kit :D

So am I just going to get the transmission linkage and adapt it to the transfer case? Sorry for the dumb questions...I’m going to be using this on my 1989 FJ62

Correct

Bump, we just assemble another batch of these kits. Available for immediate shipping.

You have my attention!

Do you get many people asking about using these to convert to a twin stick manual shift set up?

Yes, in fact more as of recent. We stock the AA and Valley Hybrids twin stick kits and can build a setup that mates the twin-stick and manual conversion kits to get you the needed parts. For the AA kit I’d have to assemble those as all of our current in-stock kits are assembled to work with stock linkage. The Valley Hybrid kit is a direct fit and we can ship together as soon as today. Please call shop to order, I’m away :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom