For Sale Yelm, WA 1967 FJ-45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unimogguy

SILVER Star
Threads
New one just got posted. Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/591723445959840/?ref=saved&referral_code=null

9158812C-0A3F-47AA-9B81-F61593C301E6.jpeg

A2DE0E81-AB7F-4DAE-A9D0-1FB268D4B725.jpeg

F5AE970A-0F22-4E99-BF94-4EB8A5A74F2C.jpeg

37274965-5D9E-43D6-AEBE-F4AAEC7CB68E.jpeg

71D8B027-48ED-4E4D-9274-7D20F26BCADE.jpeg

I was interested until I read ‘edelbrock’
Me too…that’s why it ultimately got posted. Depending on how the engine conversion was done (?) it might not be to difficult to go back to a F engine.

That’s mine, was just getting ready to post it. Conversion was done 2 owners ago, have the receipt for the crate motor from gm. I drive it weekly, no issues with it just don’t have the time to put into it. Hit me up with any questions

heres the specifics on the truck

1967 FJ45 long bed removable top

Driven on a weekly basis, will go anywhere at a crisp 55mph.

I have records going back all the way to 1984 that will be included in the sale.

In 1992 the previous owner who was living in California installed a chevy 350, converted the column shift to a floor shift, (3sp Toyota) and completed a lot of major work.

The FJ45 is in very original condition except for the engine and floor shift conversions.

The body is in great condition considering its age.

Old Man Emu full suspension.

FJ-60 rims with BFG 33"x10.5 tires.

Primed headache rack.

Restored and painted many interior pieces to get back to the original Ash grey metallic color.

Toyota side view mirrors.

IPF headlight housings with H4 bulbs

Previous owner work in 2019:

New e-brake kit and cable, functions great now. Front and rear brake work, including new brake master and slave cylinders. New Clutch master. New Edelbrock carburetor, intake mainfold, valve covers, air filter and housing. Oil, filter and coolant change as well. This landcruiser runs and drives great.

Work in 2021/22

Aluminum Champion radiator

Taurus fan and shroud (switched)

HEI distributor,wires and plugs

Some extra parts to come with the vehicle include:

Toyota style power steering conversion parts. PS box, pedestal to mount box.

New headliner.

Vinyl half doors.

PTO winch parts (I don't have all pieces, missing pillow block)

Extra Toyota Interior heater

Toyota Rear corner glass weatherstripping, qty 2.

Toyota hardtop weather stripping.

etc.

Vehicle is stored inside and located in Yelm, WA. 98597. Vehicle is available to be shown by appointment.

$27,500

Last edited:
And that's not the reason it was posted.....
You misunderstood. I was only talking about why I personally posted it. I post any 40’s or 45’s or 55’s (as you can see below) that I’m not personally interested in purchasing for the greater good of others here. I’m personally just looking for more original/patina trucks. But to each their own. I ultimately hope (for all of my for sale posts) that someone who is looking for a truck sees the post they might not have found and purchases it.

However since you’re a member here please feel free to create your own for sale thread. I would advise you to add more pics especially of the problem areas, a walk around video showing lights and signals working, cold start video with hand on exhaust manifold, driving video.

That’s mine, was just getting ready to post it. Conversion was done 2 owners ago, have the receipt for the crate motor from gm. I drive it weekly, no issues with it just don’t have the time to put into it. Hit me up with any questions

heres the specifics on the truck

1967 FJ45 long bed removable top

Driven on a weekly basis, will go anywhere at a crisp 55mph.

I have records going back all the way to 1984 that will be included in the sale.

In 1992 the previous owner who was living in California installed a chevy 350, converted the column shift to a floor shift, (3sp Toyota) and completed a lot of major work.

The FJ45 is in very original condition except for the engine and floor shift conversions.

The body is in great condition considering its age.

Old Man Emu full suspension.

FJ-60 rims with BFG 33"x10.5 tires.

Primed headache rack.

Restored and painted many interior pieces to get back to the original Ash grey metallic color.

Toyota side view mirrors.

IPF headlight housings with H4 bulbs

Previous owner work in 2019:

New e-brake kit and cable, functions great now. Front and rear brake work, including new brake master and slave cylinders. New Clutch master. New Edelbrock carburetor, intake mainfold, valve covers, air filter and housing. Oil, filter and coolant change as well. This landcruiser runs and drives great.

Work in 2021/22

Aluminum Champion radiator

Taurus fan and shroud (switched)

HEI distributor,wires and plugs

Some extra parts to come with the vehicle include:

Toyota style power steering conversion parts. PS box, pedestal to mount box.

New headliner.

Vinyl half doors.

PTO winch parts (I don't have all pieces, missing pillow block)

Extra Toyota Interior heater

Toyota Rear corner glass weatherstripping, qty 2.

Toyota hardtop weather stripping.

etc.

Vehicle is stored inside and located in Yelm, WA. 98597. Vehicle is available to be shown by appointment.

$27,500
I have shop and landcruiser envy!!! Nice truck, you shouldn't have any problem selling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom