Yankee Toys Fall Gathering Hancock, NH Oct 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Everyone ,
Just a quick heads up that we will be posting our registration in a couple of weeks for our 20th Fall gathering.
The Date is October 4,5,6,7
I hope some of you will be able to join us for it. Once the registration is live I will post up a link.
Enjoy the rest of the summer with your rigs and your families.
Ed Palau
Membership Director
Yankee Toys Inc.

Hello Everyone ,
Just a quick heads up that we will be posting our registration in a couple of weeks for our 20th Fall gathering.
The Date is October 4,5,6,7
I hope some of you will be able to join us for it. Once the registration is live I will post up a link.
Enjoy the rest of the summer with your rigs and your families.
Ed Palau
Membership Director
Yankee Toys Inc.

Hi Ed, is there a PDF or map campground layout ? Wondering where are the spots for electrical service?

Daniel

Good mooring Daniel,
Thanks for reaching out. I don't have a layout but can tell you that there are spots that have power available. Everything is first come first get. So some of the guys show up early Thursday morning to grab the good spots. We do have a call out to the owners of the campground. I will see if there is a chance of reserving a spot with power. I know there is an up charge.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Ed

Good mooring Daniel,
Thanks for reaching out. I don't have a layout but can tell you that there are spots that have power available. Everything is first come first get. So some of the guys show up early Thursday morning to grab the good spots. We do have a call out to the owners of the campground. I will see if there is a chance of reserving a spot with power. I know there is an up charge.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Ed

Thanks for the info Ed !
Planning to attend the event, hopefully register as soon as it opens up and get a spot, haven’t been there in about 6 years so I forget ....

Daniel

Camping

Website for Field and Forest. Unfortunately, the map does not expand to a larger size.

Looking forward to attending again this year.

I just RSVPed to a wedding in Bozeman which conflicts with this :-(

I had been planning to do the VOR, and kick around VT/NH for the week till this the following weekend.

I just RSVPed to a wedding in Bozeman which conflicts with this :-(

I had been planning to do the VOR, and kick around VT/NH for the week till this the following weekend.

@Pacer Let me know next year for VOR. I want to do it.

You guys can come up and ride along for a day if you like, I'll be there this year.

Cool! I'll think about it. @beno isn't interested. Unless he is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom