For Sale Yakima Q Towers and Load Bars - $130 - Austin TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a_traut_man

SILVER Star
Threads
Have two yakima 58" load bars and the four associated q towers for sale in austin texas. no end caps or fit kit need them gone.
Full set up would cost about $325 new and these aren't new. Asking about $130 from a mudder.

Also have an older yakima ski mount for sale... or if you pay the 130 you can have them.

Last edited:
@oldrider69 no locks and I can post up some pictures tonight. The below picture is of them installed on my truck. 58" load bars (updated description as well). I would say everything is in pretty good shape, no gouges in the coating on the loadbars and the q-towers work smooth.

00s0s_g0SqMeNf4Dh_600x450[1].jpg

Any chances you're traveling to Houston?

Slight slight chance we would be heading that way this weekend. I would offer to ship it but if I'm remembering right is about $40 because of the weird shape

Yeah, that's the reason I was asking...I used to travel to Austin often 2 years ago, but not any more.
I'll wait to see the pictures...Thanks.

Yeah, that's the reason I was asking...I used to travel to Austin often 2 years ago, but not any more.
I'll wait to see the pictures...Thanks.

Sounds good. I will get them posted this evening and if it looks good to you maybe we can meet in the middle somewhere if nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom