xxx PYS X xxx (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought the trails were nice. I am not a huge fan of the very structured camping situation. And its much farther than Flat Nasty....

I like and deeply trust people that wear sunglasses at night.
Just wish I could be that cool.

I like and deeply trust people that wear sunglasses at night.
Just wish I could be that cool.

I have heard its a medical thing, so I don't care about that. But it doesn't change his doucheyness toward us/Bill over all. Since he was a douche we decided to make fun of his sunglasses.

Tornado alley cruiser were doing there tlca run there for a few years. Appearantly something changed that made them go back to Flat Nasty, just sayin'.

They are only open on the weekend and they have a Scrambler event on the second weekend of PYS. Don't know about anyone else but I'm not willing to start the week off with Shades. That would bring maximum suckage for my attitude.

It does sound shi.tty due to these snippets of information. Ive heard good things about the actual park/trails, but that was in person and not on the interweb. So it couldn't have been true.

I only rode bitch at S.M.O.R.R.
But the trails were good.

Sorry Joe.

I also like settling in at FN and relaxing as well as wheeling, rivering, shooting, etc., rather than the nomadic adventure. The first PYS was awesome, but once the unknown was gone it was more annoying than anything. For the 2nd and 3rd PYS's I was always sad to leave FN for Washita.

BTW my need for some PYS is peaking! The cabin fever is strong.

I have no problem making fun of medical things.
For instance ginger and gappy.

You mean because gappy was frozen and missed out on the last 3 decades of technology?

You mean because gappy was frozen and missed out on the last 3 decades of technology?

That's not true, my daily driven truck has electrically power windows, they go up and down with the push of a button!!
But I refuse to jump on board with fads like this thing they call fuel injection. Ridiculous.

I' m thinking Tennessee would be a great area to do another multi park trip. Just trying to get everyone off for another week will be the problem

That's not true, my daily driven truck has electrically power windows, they go up and down with the push of a button!!
But I refuse to jump on board with fads like this thing they call fuel injection. Ridiculous.

Yeah! Stick with the basics!

FBC47D84-AFC5-4009-981E-2F5D3692B547.jpeg

Gotta tell Woody I need a new mud sticker.

F711DEAB-25EF-4508-86EE-53F67DD64AD9.jpeg

That makes me sad!

I remember when it was all pretty and fresh and not a scratch on it.
Sorry to see it go, but excited to see what Bill builds next.
Fxxx Fab creations presents......

That is a sad day indeed, hard to believe.
Someone should make a bar back or something out of something.

I'll be keeping the hood for ornamental purposes. The barbed wire grill will transfer to Cirrhosis.

I'll be keeping the hood for ornamental purposes. The barbed wire grill will transfer to Cirrhosis.

Reusing the bed and hand cut flame tail lights, correct?

I would totally immortalize a part of it in my bar! Bill, If you have anything "alicey" heading to the trash, I would be proud to give it a home and stare at it while I drink.

I would totally immortalize a part of it in my bar! Bill, If you have anything "alicey" heading to the trash, I would be proud to give it a home and stare at it while I drink.

My point exactly except mine would be on the wall in my barn.......where I have been known to occasionally drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom