xxx PYS X xxx (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No it doesn't, it's awesome.

Truck hasn' been touched since Sept. Need to get busy myself.

Haven't really worked on my 4runner since the summer. But I do use it around the property here and there, seems to work. Got the winch on the 40 working, broken solenoid ground...

I need to make bumpers, mount winch, make/buy longer slip driveshaft, buy that front range crossmember, install cupholder

You guys better get busy.

I had the wheelin truck out last week.
It works. Still don't have a working speaker on my CB though. Otherwise, it's good.
I'll have it out next week again just to be sure.

I need to install cupholder

I would enjoy a quality cup holder myself.
Please share ideas.
Mayhaps start a blog or a hashtag or whatever the kids are doing these days.

I have not touched the Tacoma since November. Just needs a set of tires and?????

I may actually work on creature comforts for once because of a lack of anything else to do on it

We tried to take Alice to Washita for New Year's Day run. Drug her down there but it was so cold, she refused to start. Vicky said it was because she wanted Moab to be her grand finale.

Land Cruiser needs doors. Looks like I found some, just need to pick them up, and then paint the truck. Other than that its just sitting on the battery tender ready to go.

Will this be a non-official UA type trip as years past or just FN?

Just F.N.
Only once did we do 3 parks.
Once 2 parks
7 times just FN.

Will this be a non-official UA type trip as years past or just FN?

I've been pushing for a multiple park trip again for a while. I don't see it happening though.

Just F.N.
Only once did we do 3 parks.
Once 2 parks
7 times just FN.

Pretty sure we did Washita and FN twice without SMORR. I can remember both starting and ending there two consecutive years. PYS 2 and 3.

Joe would be correct. Pys 2 and 3 were washita and fn .

I stand corrected.
I sit corrected.
I wear corrective undergarments.

You are correct.
I am wrong.
The thought of you naked,
Turns me on.

I've been pushing for a multiple park trip again for a while. I don't see it happening though.

Ive never heard the push.... Whatcha got?

meh...

I
Ive never heard the push.... Whatcha got?

I think your memory is fading.

I'm all for giving SMORR another shot then moving to FN. Even with 18 being all new, we can still cover the whole park in 3 days.

IF you didn't enjoy SMORR 10 years ago(i.e. Brandon) then I doubt you would enjoy it now. But maybe you need a little anger to fuel your drinking binge/campfire stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom