WWYD? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What would you do? I bought the Anza Borrego book/map combo, and it is extremely overwhelming. I want to see it all. If you had 3 nights in AB, where would you go? What would you do? Where wouldn't you waste your time? I have never been there, so I am pretty open to anything (although I do not really want to go any further than the southern end of the Salton Sea.

Cool? cool. Thanks y'all!

Over three days you can see quite a bit!
My favorite spot is to drop in off is S2 at Canyon Sin Nombre (Carrizo Badlands) down Diablo Drop Off, through broken something canyon and into Fish Creek.
once in Fish creek you can explore the wind caves, mud caves, and the best trail in all of Anza, Sand Stone Canyon. Don't forget to stop at the anticline and once out of Fish Creek hit the Iron Door for a drink before setting up camp. Two more days to spend in Anza.

Lower Coyote Canyon is one of my favorite spots. Near Fonts Point which is a must see view of the badlands. Down south - Carrizo wash will get you almost all the way back to a view of the trestles. Carrizo stage coach station is down there too. So much to see!

Blair Valley is pretty cool, with a short hike to some indian pictographs and some good quite spots to camp, super mellow tail not to far off the S2 so its nice if you need to set up camp in the dark.

I agree Lower Coyote Canyon is really cool too.

But three nights is long in the desert IMOA Id go to the Sierras (Laurel Lakes Mammoth Area) one night is about max for us camping in the dirt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom