Wanted WTB Trail Only Rig CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. LX450
Mileage
Need a trail rig for my growing family of 6. It’s purpose will only be an off-road toy so it can be rolled and chopped, un-smogable, ugly, etc.

It does need to be in good running and mechanical order with bearable seats. Would be towed so green stickers are okay (California speak)

Lockers are a plus but not a deal breaker. Let me know if you have something you’d like to let go. Out of state is A-OK!

Cheers!

Best bet would be checking pirate or yotatech for a rig in that range, hard to find a decently built cruiser. Goodluck. And Fresno CL is a great place to look for an old yota, lotta crawlers out there

Best bet would be checking pirate or yotatech for a rig in that range, hard to find a decently built cruiser. Goodluck. And Fresno CL is a great place to look for an old yota, lotta crawlers out there
Thanks Rusty yeah it’s low and these cruisers are worth their weight in gold even blown up. I’ll keep checking. Just tired of beating up the 100 series want something already beat up and ready to take more lol

I have the perfect one for you. Could daily it if you wanted to. I do right now.

I have a 93 with about 275k miles on it. 3 inch OME lift. 35 inch BFG tires on 18's. Was painted Red a few years ago by previous owner. It looks GOOD. CX racing header, flowmaster muffler and tip and straight piped all the way back. Custom front bumper/winch by previous owner. Runs and drives great. Just needs a few little things taken care of. Clean Idaho title. Let's chat about price. About to fix the following and price will go up after. Driver seat belt, Tie rod ends, AC service, new front sway bar and bushings. Little interior trim fixes, etc.Let me know if you're interested and we can talk about the price. Around the top of your budget. I'm in Boise Idaho.

LandCruiser-McCall-5.jpg

LandCruiser-McCall-6.jpg

LandCruiser-McCall-4.jpg

IMG_4932.JPG

IMG_4933.JPG

Need a trail rig for my growing family of 6. It’s purpose will only be an off-road toy so it can be rolled and chopped, un-smogable, ugly, etc.

It does need to be in good running and mechanical order with bearable seats. Would be towed so green stickers are okay (California speak)

Lockers are a plus but not a deal breaker. Let me know if you have something you’d like to let go. Out of state is A-OK!

Cheers!
How about this bad boy!

How about this bad boy!

Thanks Cactus that’s a sweet rig but I’m m looking for something that has been rolled and chopped, won’t pass smog, has out of date registration, or is just not roadworthy. Trying to find a cheap trail rig has proven difficult with the covid tax.

Thanks Cactus that’s a sweet rig but I’m m looking for something that has been rolled and chopped, won’t pass smog, has out of date registration, or is just not roadworthy. Trying to find a cheap trail rig has proven difficult with the covid tax.
Gotcha. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom