Wanted WTB: tailgate window guts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a complete tailgate power window assembly. I have the glass but need 90% of the mechanicals. Anyone parting out a rust bucket?? Let’s talk.

Thanks!

While we’re here, I did a search and couldn’t find any info but has anyone ever tried to appropriate 4Runner tailgate mechanicals as a retrofit for pig tailgates??
Not that I know of, but I see you got the tag switched to Wanted - strong work!

I probably have what you need. Let me check in next couple of days. Shipping is crazy high though. Just sent brake parts to Chico and shipping was more than parts.

I probably have what you need. Let me check in next couple of days. Shipping is crazy high though. Just sent brake parts to Chico and shipping was more than parts.
Lemme know! I might be able to use a commercial shipping discount. Thanks!

I have this assembly. Motor works taking arms up. Will clean and check out the rest. Is this all that you need? Forgot what the tailgate innards look like.

A4F4E428-4A82-4DB3-9051-C0C2FE3F9098.jpeg

I have this assembly. Motor works taking arms up. Will clean and check out the rest. Is this all that you need? Forgot what the tailgate innards look like.

View attachment 3235345
I’m pretty sure I need everything but wiring / relays etc but let me check my parts box on sat and I’ll confirm. After that I can get a list with some pics to reference if that might help.

I’m pretty sure I need everything but wiring / relays etc but let me check my parts box on sat and I’ll confirm. After that I can get a list with some pics to reference if that might help.
You're gonna need some of these too.
These are not for sale, i had my window out today and took pics of what connects window to the arms on the above assembly.

20230215_122501.jpg

20230215_121601.jpg

20230215_122625.jpg

You're gonna need some of these too.
These are not for sale, i had my window out today and took pics of what connects window to the arms on the above assembly.

View attachment 3249602
I MIGHT have that track on the bottom of the glass I have. Shoulda taken photos when I went to the storage yard. What are the bars in the middle pic? I need to go look at the diagram again

I assume the rear window mechanism and wiring block thing is sold.
If not I need the same parts. I have the glass and the bottom channel for the glass for my 74 fj55.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom