Wanted WTB - Houston, TX: Set of 5x Toyota Rock Warrior Wheels (5x150) for 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trusty Rusty

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Howdy Mudders - Shooting for the stars and wondering if anyone might be looking to unload a set of 5x Rock Warriors in 5x150 - ideally the later PTR45-34120, but open to PTR45-34070 without the ring cutouts. My wife's finally due for her first set of tires on our 2019 and I'd like to avoid buying re-buying rubber if at all possible. End game is to ultimately run RW's, so hoping to make that move sooner rather than later - thought it was worth a shot before just rolling the stockers for another 50k.

Requirements: no cracks, no bends, no substantial gouges, rings/4x center caps included, minimum 4 wheels (ideally 5x for full rotations/eventual rear swingout)
Ideals: prefer to avoid any substantial corrosion but willing to entertain a set needing some TLC assuming no structural damage

Located in Houston and hoping to purchase in-person/local. Willing to road trip ~4 hours from home if a good set presents itself. Also willing to handle shipping depending on location generally anywhere from New England down to the Gulf Coast (MA, NY, NJ, PA, OH, KY, TN, AR, LA, TX) due to ample work locations/colleagues scattered amongst those areas that can assist.

Drop a comment or shoot me a PM - thanks all!
Russell
7one3-two4nine-four52three

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom