Worlds slowest OBA build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now for the best part; the performance:

From 0psi to 140psi, at engine idle, takes of 5 seconds.

To see what it could really do, I deflated one of my tires (size 315/75r/16) which is a 35" tall tire.

So from 0psi to 28psi (which is what I run for street pressure on the front tires) engine was running at 1600rpms. Time from 0-28 took 1 minute and 20 seconds.

With the engine set at 1600 rpms, the compressor was almost faster than what the tire could accept. Can't complain about that. :flipoff2:

Jack

CHRIST ON A BIKE!!!!!

Nice JOB!
I really like the dual direction set up front to rear!

Congrats Jack!

Its about time!:flipoff2:

Youre gonna claim my title for slow work guy!:hillbilly:

CHRIST ON A BIKE!!!!!

Nice JOB!
I really like the dual direction set up front to rear!

Congrats Jack!

Its about time!:flipoff2:

Youre gonna claim my title for slow work guy!:hillbilly:

Thanks.

Well, I still have my interior storage rack to build, its been in the frame work stage for a month now. So yeah, it is looking like its going to be a few more weeks in the making...

Jack

Nice Jack! I might eclipse you on the slowest OBA build though :rolleyes:. If fabbing only came as quickly as the damn ideas :).

I look forward to using your new OBA system on our trips :flipoff2:

Nice Jack! I might eclipse you on the slowest OBA build though :rolleyes:. If fabbing only came as quickly as the damn ideas :).

I look forward to using your new OBA system on our trips :flipoff2:

That is why I put a coupler in the front and the back. Gotta share.

Jack

That is why I put a coupler in the front and the back. Gotta share.

Jack

YEEEEEAAAAY!

Those are some great numbers for the output on that thing.
To air up with my little HF compressor it takes about 15 min/ tire.:eek:
That rig of yours is DIALED!

Way to go Jack. That looks great.

You and Dan S should put your heads together and figure out the 100 series OBA thing.

Then I can copy it after you guys do the work. :flipoff2:

I think I have it figured out. I was going to get going on it but the rear control arm crap and complete front end rebuild kinda got in the way :rolleyes:.

Doesn't look like its going to happen until May now though...

You and Dan S should put your heads together and figure out the 100 series OBA thing.

Then I can copy it after you guys do the work. :flipoff2:

Funny thing, I was waiting for you two guys to figure it out, so I could benefit from your time and work.

Funny thing, I was waiting for you two guys to figure it out, so I could benefit from your time and work.
I haven't put much effort into it, looks like it's all on Dan S.

I think I have a good solution to the sub tank transfer controls though, Georges fuel ECU board for the 80 series won't work out of the box on a 100. I'll know by the end of next week.

I haven't put much effort into it, looks like it's all on Dan S.

I think I have a good solution to the sub tank transfer controls though, Georges fuel ECU board for the 80 series won't work out of the box on a 100. I'll know by the end of next week.

Sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom