World Oil (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

im with BMAN all the way
HEMP is the answer and always has been to alot of problems
check out the book The Emporer Wears No Clothes by Jack Herer it is a factual study and timeline of the uses of hemp in the world and the USA even Henry Ford biult a car made from hemp fiber technology and that ran on hemp oil
the technology is there and has been,but you think the corporate war pigs would let that fly-no way that would shift the entire supply and demand chain and weath back into the hands of the common people
check out the book its worth the read - if you can prove anything that the author stares as factual as not he is posting a $100K "prize"
it is well souced and researched i have investigated and tryed to prove him wrong but the evidence is there Hemp is the #1 answer to most of our worlds problems

sorry i dont even live in AZ
rant mode off now :eek:

Wouldn't the republicans love it if Marijuana saved the planet. LOL

Cool to see that this thread is catching the attention of even the regular board members. I've heard of the Jack Herer book, it's sort of a cult classic isn't it? I know that every educated stoner I knew in HS read that book to support their senior English argument paper on legalizing Mary Jane.
rt, I understand your thinking behind the idea that oil would be continuing to develop as we speak. BUT, if it is in fact a process that supposedly takes millions and billions of years, I myself couldn't see it accumulating the billions of gallons as quickly as wee need it. And if it were, we'd have to go find it, which would consist of punching holes all over the place, pumping them dry then moving on. And also, say that idea is right, I myself would see the south east part of the U.S. as being the world's new largest oil reserve. I mean, the environment fits the theorized "bill" for the natural forming of oil; shallow swamp land with lots and lots of decaying matter. I could see the pan-handle of Florida, and southern Louisiana having more oil than Texas. Heck maybe they already pump that area for oil, anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom