Won’t turn over (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please help, so I have 100 series that’s not turning over. It has power, alternators good, checked the 20amp fuse but when I try turning the key slowly turn it on it just try’s to turn over with no success. No clicking no like the started bad. Initially thought it was the key not being recognized by electronic key security thing. Just out of ideas and wanted to see if anyone has had this happen.

Thanks in advance

Check for a loose ground cable at the battery post.

I went through this recently and for me it was the starter. I had no click, like you mentioned.

My starter was the original from '99.

What is the age of your starter?

Of course, check ground on the battery, clean terminals, etc. first

The car starts or attempts to. Like powers there. Just the last half of the ignition process where it gives it fuel doesn’t seem to engage. So not sure if it’s the battery

Put it in neutral and give it a go. I went through a similar issue, happened a few times and that was the only thing that would work. Then suddenly, it never did it again with no intervention - still not sure what it was.

Ok so after replacing a fuel pump and checking everything twice it was the 20amp fuse for the efi. The fuse is fine but there’s an issue below the fuse box seems to be loose. So now I’m trying to look for a fuse box and no one carries them.

So now I’m trying to look for a fuse box and no one carries them.

What year?
Toyota still has some years available

What year?
Toyota still has some years available
2001, all the vegas shops said there in back order and only one I’ve seen was eBay listing in Dubai.

Block Assembly, Engine Room Junction Toyota (82720-60023)

If anyone knows where I can find one soon, lmk

Alternate solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom