Wiring Harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know who I could contact for a wiring harness for a 76 Fj 40?

Thank you!

Anyone know who I could contact for a wiring harness for a 76 Fj 40?

Thank you!
You need an entire harness for the whole truck? @Coolerman used to make them, but he's down to sub harnesses now. He does have a lot of info on his site, though.

Or, you could buy a new one from this guy. $3200 is a lot of money, though. Especially since you'd have to make whatever changes to match the '78 model year. Or, since he apparently built these, he might be able to hook you up with exactly what you need.

Or, you could buy a new one from this guy. $3200 is a lot of money, though. Especially since you'd have to make whatever changes to match the '78 model year. Or, since he apparently built these, he might be able to hook you up with exactly what you need.
I would stay away from this product until someone here buys one and provides real world feedback. If you look at the other stuff he sells, this item is an oddball. There is no evidence he has a clue about FJ40 wiring harnesses. Also, he says they are 'Made to Order" which means he hasn't built it yet.

All of these are BIG RED Flags in my book.

Provide more info about what you're dealing with. Maybe it's not as bad as you think. These wiring harnesses are not super complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom