Windy City/Hoosier Cruiser PYS across MO. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

im thinking the 6 mil sheet 30+ feet one end is a vice the other in my half inch drill. Spin it til it about 10ft long, and super tight. Then start with the knots.

Repeat 5 or 6 times, and make a 5 way hanger.

Ill chime in for ron here. Are you guys going to shoot them at eachother????

Ill chime in for ron here. Are you guys going to shoot them at eachother????

Do we need to wear Nomex fire suits for this?

"Where were your safety glasses at the time of the incident?"

My goodness! What have I started here. Ziltch bags have met the 21st century. I can see the future & I am afraid...very afraid. Yet strangely attracted to it.

Ok so I finally made it over to the Commanders & downloaded the pics
Stay tuned for the photos

any possibility of getting those pics and vids on a cd or dvd. What kind of memory card was that. I can bring my lap and card reader as another option.

Clint might be able to burn CD or DVDs I don't know. Its a little 4 gig memory card thing. I won't erase it if you want to bring your computer. We might all want to view them on a bigger screen anyway

post em you bum, stop blathering!

I'm goin to Clints tomorrow again & I'll ask him to post some......blather, blather, blather

nice video....that camer guy is a little shaky though

Great pics Capt Tony Morgan!!
Reminded me of one of my fav wheelin moments of the trip. At SMORR, when we took a while to get through that very cool gnarly rock garden. Everybody had to take the left line because the right line just wasn't going to happen and the tail gunner......Bill comes blasting through the right line on his 32" tires and "open" front....with a big O grin on his face!!
Camping highlight....Flat Nasty, what a great spot!!
Is it next summer yet!!!?!!

Great pics! I sure would have liked to been at Flat Nasty as well. Definately want to be part of next years regardless of location.

Just a weather note. We have had 2 days in the 90 since you left Missouri with most evenings in the 60's. I guess when you travel with Satans little band you live with the side effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom