Windy City/Hoosier Cruiser PYS across MO. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Most definately up for RMNP and/or any place closer. As long as it's as good or better than this last trip. I'll drive 1000 miles each way or whatever it takes. By as good or better I mean the entire trip, not just wheelin places

I will have to pack myself (that sounds interesting & gross at the same time) if I'm driving. Heck, I'll even bring my own Captain.

Im definitely game for the Rockies. However, there is the very slim chance that telico might be open, I would like to keep that option open. Unlikely but still would like to keep the option open

Im definitely game for the Rockies. However, there is the very slim chance that telico might be open, I would like to keep that option open. Unlikely but still would like to keep the option open

Definatly!

Im not sure if RMNP has much if any wheeling, and its very touristy and can be expensive (Estes Park type stuff)

The CO4RJ takes place out side Buena Vista CO.

As for a month. I like June, its the coolest of the "summer months", and if we are serious about leaving the tellico option open then June it is.

I like the June idea also. As long as we can set the date by Janurary...I can put in the vacation time & I'm golden Ponyboy.

As best I can tell from what I've read Tellico will be closed till end of 2010. But that could all change.

Right now I can't wait for the Fawkin Most Excellent Jambo @ the Cliffs

That's it...I gotta get with The Commander & get those pics up. Hopefully this coming weekend

So I assume PYS means "Pull Your s***".

no.

but it should be PYT&ZB

i kinda like the name the YANQ tour (You Are Not Qualified)

whats the deal with "you are not qualified" it doesnt even have any quoting significance?....

i kinda like the name the YANQ tour (You Are Not Qualified)

whats the deal with "you are not qualified" it doesnt even have any quoting significance?....

I think he's just hoping for a shirt that says "I like to Yanq it". or "I survived the Yanq tour".:eek:

<--- Awesome ass new avatar.

Close, for that Ron you only win a half burnt Ziltch bag that was tied by John.

Careful Dan, Tony is sensative.

my zilches rule all! you know it.

I should work on a super zilch and bring it to some event, the jambo croud could be too diverse to get it. gotta find some 6 mil.

im thinking the 6 mil sheet 30+ feet one end is a vice the other in my half inch drill. Spin it til it about 10ft long, and super tight. Then start with the knots.

Repeat 5 or 6 times, and make a 5 way hanger.

my zilches rule all! you know it.

I should work on a super zilch and bring it to some event, the jambo croud could be too diverse to get it. gotta find some 6 mil.

You need a 30' foot 6 mil tarp. Tie a bazillion knots in it, and stretch it with a truck. Then we need to find a way to get it 60' in the air.

We'll be some ziltchin' mofos.

ziltch, ziltch, ziltch.

im thinking the 6 mil sheet 30+ feet one end is a vice the other in my half inch drill. Spin it til it about 10ft long, and super tight. Then start with the knots.

What the *&$k are you doofuses talking about?

if you ever end up going wheeling you may find out.

Go ahead and talk your smack. I'll be at the Cliffs on the 24th. I get a little done on Bugly each day. Slowly crossing stuff off the list.

Hoosier Hoedown Ziltch Festival

I think he's just hoping for a shirt that says "I like to Yanq it". or "I survived the Yanq tour".:eek:

Actually.......

I think we should rename the jambo to YANQ and yes I will take a shirt that says I like to YANQ it.

If I had money that I had not idea what to do with it I would import and bj40 just to create a shirt that says I got a BJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom