windshield wiper insert part number? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I'm trying to get new wiper inserts and I'm trying to get the right parts. It looks like the left and right side are different and from the Toyota parts website they are 85214A and 85214B. However, I cannot find the rear wiper blade diagram or part number at all. It is also difficult to find the parts so I am wondering where is the best place to get them also.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

Last edited:
I have 85214-24051 in my notes for the fronts. Although the blades have different part numbers for left and right, they use the same refills. I have 85214-0E050 for the rear part #.

I usually use toyotaonlineparts.com, but they are showing "out of stock" for both of these. You can use their diagrams to confirm the part numbers, though. And then if you google the part numbers, they'll show up on amazon, a few Lexus sites and other vendors.

I have 85214-24051 in my notes for the fronts. Although the blades have different part numbers for left and right, they use the same refills. I have 85214-0E050 for the rear part #.

I usually use toyotaonlineparts.com, but they are showing "out of stock" for both of these. You can use their diagrams to confirm the part numbers, though. And then if you google the part numbers, they'll show up on amazon, a few Lexus sites and other vendors.

Awesome. Thank you!

Accidentally posted on this thread when I was trying to post on another thread and can't remove the photo lol.
upload_2017-5-15_21-38-7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom