Windshield Washer Nozzle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Adarcy

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey everyone

I'm trying to find a replacement washer/sprayer nozzle for my 72. I can't seem to locate a sprayer from the usual vendors that isn't round. Does anyone have a spare or know where to find one that'll fit?

Thx

Andy
IMG_6804.jpg
IMG_6805.jpg

1644460775878.png

I have no idea what you are referring to. The part I showed is "not" round.

I thought the same thing when I ordered that part, but the bottom is round. The picture in the link is misleading.

0BAA3F6B-C89D-4D84-BB06-ED0B158692D4.jpeg

While you are at it, what condition are your reservoir, pump and hose in?

Trico 11-102 Spray Windshield Washer Pump makes a great improvement over the stock part, imo.

I’ve got a new reservoir and Denso pump ready to go in.

I thought the same thing when I ordered that part, but the bottom is round. The picture in the link is misleading.

View attachment 2920146
I'm not trying to be stupid, but that doesn't fit in the hole? That metal tab should snap into that flat portion of the hole. An I missing something?

Ha, all good. I thought the same thing, but the hole in the hood is not large enough for the nozzle.

I’ll snap a pic of the old nozzle. It went through and had a nut on the underside.

I know right? I’m not against opening the hole up, but I figured I’d lob it out there to see if someone knows of a part that fits or has seen this before.

I know right? I’m not against opening the hole up, but I figured I’d lob it out there to see if someone knows of a part that fits or has seen this before.
I’ll be wrestling with the same problem when I wrap up my ‘72 build. I usually wait a while and the answer smacks me in the face. Not that our build will ever need a windshield washer.

I’ll be wrestling with the same problem when I wrap up my ‘72 build. I usually wait a while and the answer smacks me in the face. Not that our build will ever need a windshield washer.

Is your hood like mine for the nozzle? My 72 was actually delivered in Dec 71, which was a cutover year for some parts. Makes it all sorts of fun to find stuff sometimes.

If you use that step bit on your 72 I'm sending the repo truck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom