Windshield and sunroof conundrum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looks like your wiper arm nut has been heavily corroded. there is a nut there, under all that rust. if it were my truck, i would get a dremel tool with a small cutoff wheel, and carefully try to cut away what's left of the nut. The stud itself should be ok.
that was my initial thought/hope I think that will deffinately be my 1st course of action. Hopefully then All I will need is a new nut. Thank you!

Anyone know the part number for the adjustment screws (I believe there are 8) that attach the brackets the actual sunroof glass bolts to with the golden nut? I have looked in all the parts breakdowns and I cannot find that part anywhere. The replacement sunroof I had ordered fell through and I am ready to get this thing on the road. Going to adjust it into a closed positin with new weatherstripping around glass and come back to fixing the sunroof another time.

They must come as part of the next larger assembly. But, I certainly don't think they're anything special, are you missing some or all of them? I bet you can take a few with you to a decent hardware store and find what you need, or maybe someone has an old stuck sunroof assembly they'd pull those from and send to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom