SOLD WI - 1976 FJ40 Transmission Cover - PRICE DROP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
Good transmission cover but it has an extra shifter hole for some unknown reason. One small area of rust through (see pic) and opposite side has a thin area on the lip but the basic contour is there. I will not be using it so making it available to everyone else.

$125 plus shipping. I can ship from Wisconsin to Washington state for $30 via Fastenal just for reference. Thanks for looking and PM with any questions.

1583043374507.JPEG

1583043373868.JPEG

1583043374183.JPEG

Last edited:
Can we still call it tranny fluid, or is it gender neutral shift juice now - Bump

Bump & PRICE DROP to $130 + Ship.............so I can fund my Crockett Blowout Spending Spree

Price drop in anticipation of the next Crockett Rummage Sale Bump. Need extra funds to buy more things I don't need but the prices are too good to pass up!

Now $125 plus shipping

Wondering if I can use driver side flange and cut/weld to transfer to my 74 tranny cover? Mines shot so need replacement steel vs whole cover. I’m just north of you also so no need to ship. im not sure what’s interchangeable so let me know. If so, I’ll take it.

Wondering if I can use driver side flange and cut/weld to transfer to my 74 tranny cover? Mines shot so need replacement steel vs whole cover. I’m just north of you also so no need to ship. im not sure what’s interchangeable so let me know. If so, I’ll take it.
@Mr. Green I found this reference on SOR. Does this help? According to this the same hump fits 73-78.

20200312_233822.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for delay... was pulling my engine out. I looked closer and I think I’m going to pass. I’d basically be cutting 16” of the flange out and repairing mine so I’ll go with the cheap steel repair instead for now. If it turns out like crap I’ll look you up again later assuming it’s still available.

Still available!

I'm thinking that 3rd floor shifter hole may have been for a parking brake handle ???

Somebody forgot they needed this..... 🤘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom