Why don't people like to save money on cruiser parts? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hopefully this won't get ugly :)

As many know, I sell land cruiser parts. I have offered an online 10% MUD discount code for most parts since i put the website up 1.5 years ago, however, the # of people that use it is an abysmal 5% of my orders, if that. Why? People are always looking to save money, I just don't understand why more mudders dont want to save money. I've advertised it numerous times as well. Maybe they forget about it? I've gotten to the point that I am thinking about removing it because no one uses it.

Before someone asks, here it is again- WOODY10 (Just a way to pay some respect to the man)

Every item i click on says "item is unavailable, check back later".

Things I need for 96 hunter green cruiser:
hood (painted, not primered)
front center bumper with or without brackets
rear passenger side door (painted not primered)

Also, does anyone know if the front grill with the lexus L symbol would fit directly into my land cruiser? same dimensions and bolt patterns?

Every item i click on says "item is unavailable, check back later".

That's probably because it's out of stock :)

Things I need for 96 hunter green cruiser:
hood (painted, not primered)
front center bumper with or without brackets
rear passenger side door (painted not primered)

PM incoming

Also, does anyone know if the front grill with the lexus L symbol would fit directly into my land cruiser? same dimensions and bolt patterns?
[/QUOTE]

No it will not. The Lexus grill/headlights/valance are different than the 80s.

First time to your site:redface:

Nice layout easy to navigate:clap:

How do handle shipping on small items. In many cases with other vendors, purchase a small $10-$15 item shipping is twice the cost of the part. Shipping is always the part that makes me mad and kills the deal.

Thanks Phil. Smalls are just like any other item, a weight/size is used to calculate the item. The user gets a choice in shipping options- USPS or Fedex. No additional fees that most dealerships do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom