Who's running 17" T4R wheels on their 80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey gang,

I'm starting to look at 17" wheel options to open up more tire choices. I'm currently running factory 80 series alloys (16") with 315s, but I'm thinking of upping to 37s next time I buy tires. There are certainly far more tire options in 17" wheel diameters, so I'm looking into styles I like.

I know they may look too modern for the 80, but aside from that, I really like the look of these 4Runner wheels. It looks like the offset is wrong but would likely just narrow the track a little, which I could fix (or not) with a spacer.

Anyone else running these wheels? Any other T4R or FJC wheels worth considering? Right or wrong, I suspect the Toyota factory spec wheels are better than most aftermarket jobs, so I'm starting my search there. I kind of like some of the other TRD options but so far these are my favorites.

Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 1.24.50 PM.png

Lots of threads on this already.
they work, they look good and won't be an issue unless you're running 35" tires.
the center caps may or may not fit. usually they can be modified to work.

Lots of threads on this already.
they work, they look good and won't be an issue unless you're running 35" tires.
the center caps may or may not fit. usually they can be modified to work.

Thanks. I guess my search skills aren't up to scratch. I noodled around a little but came up with little useful info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom