Who sells the best 20R head??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who sells the best 20R head? LC Engineering, DOA Racing, engn bldr.com or any other company...
Which companies cast their own head, which have them made in China, & which remanufacture the original Toyota Head???
Last question...Who makes the best engine, are they worth it or is it better to rebuild it yourself????

Thanks

screw the question!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats a bad a$$ Unimog:)

without the axles :frown:

L.C is 2mk great and they cast there own head.

If you or any one else got any other ideas or manufactures and they got
catalogues put it in the "Required Reading" thread

if you need me I'll be in the required spelling section

Last edited:
Who sells the best 20R head? LC Engineering, DOA Racing, engn bldr.com or any other company...
Which companies cast their own head, which have them made in China, & which remanufacture the original Toyota Head???
Last question...Who makes the best engine, are they worth it or is it better to rebuild it yourself????

I run a DOA motor, and had a DOA head in another truck (now sold). I would recommend DOA. I have no experience with the others so really can't comment. The last I talked with Tim he has gotten away from rebuilding heads and uses new cores. You would need to ask him to make sure. Don't know his source, and wasn't aware there was a Chinese alternative (is there?). None of the companies you list cast their own heads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom