Who makes this bumper? Pics... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I came across this today but can’t for the life of me figure out who makes it.

CCD40E6E-89F8-4414-9527-D7C946D8645D.jpeg

17D451F0-DB96-4378-943E-75E990A3B84C.jpeg

It's made by Slinky Customs in Australia. The closest bumpers in the US I have seen are made by AOE and NWTI. I am a big fan of this bumper and am looking to get one similar soon.

Do you have a link to the AOE bumper?

Tread cautiously there. AOE make a nice bumper but arent much for customer service if you are not local or a JK driver. Plenty to read on that but the bumper is nice. Looks like its been IDd already but there were a couple aussies that had aoe knockoffs made due to poor transactions or shipping costs.

Link to only current toyota bumper listed (gx) but site is kinda janky... id call the number listed. Hell id commission a local near laguna hills to pick up and ship if you really went this way.

Bumpers – AOE 4×4

Do you have a link to the AOE bumper?

Last edited:
It's made by Slinky Customs in Australia. The closest bumpers in the US I have seen are made by AOE and NWTI. I am a big fan of this bumper and am looking to get one similar soon.

Anyone out there charging to put the NWTI kits together?

keep in mind that some mudders have switched from AOE front bumper due to weight, it is heavier than your average 80s bumper. Also if you do manage to order one you might not see it for months, just from old readings on mud.

I know ARB is everywhere but you can even get amazon to deliver you one.

Last edited:
keep in mind that some misses have switched from AOE front bumper due to weight, it is heavier than your average 80s bumper. Also if you do manage to order one you might not see it for months, just from old readings on mud.

I know ARB is everywhere but you can even get amazon to deliver you one.

Yeah, doesn’t seem like AOE’s email is working anymore either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom