Who have you pulled out/been pulled out by? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Way too many trucks to remember, but this snowcat was memorable. This was 3 years ago on a January snow run where we barely made it 1/2 mile before the drifts were too tall to continue. This guy appeared out of nowhere and offered to give us a strap and help us get off the trail.

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

The other is when I pulled a built Dodge Power wagon out of a wash with my bone stock FJ40 back in the 70's. Something like is a real ego boost when your 19.

You were 19 in the 70's?? How are you still alive?:hmm:

Thats good to know. I should probably get started on that. :)

Yeah I can honestly say I haven't tried hard enough in my Cruiser, mainly because down here where I live, we're limited to just mud. And we either have whimpy mud, or hard core mud bogs for all the 'necks in their old chevy's on 44's...
Plus I used to just keep my Cruiser on the pavement and use my '97 Z71 for offroad. I know a lot of Toyota guys aren't chevy fans, but man that truck was a monster. Sold a year and a half ago with 280k on it and I still see it around town. The things I put that truck through...I dunno how it survived. I'm afraid to do to my Cruiser what I did to that truck haha, a lot more expensive of repairs

Yeah I can honestly say I haven't tried hard enough in my Cruiser, mainly because down here where I live, we're limited to just mud. And we either have whimpy mud, or hard core mud bogs for all the 'necks in their old chevy's on 44's...
Plus I used to just keep my Cruiser on the pavement and use my '97 Z71 for offroad. I know a lot of Toyota guys aren't chevy fans, but man that truck was a monster. Sold a year and a half ago with 280k on it and I still see it around town. The things I put that truck through...I dunno how it survived. I'm afraid to do to my Cruiser what I did to that truck haha, a lot more expensive of repairs

I take it that your 100 series is your first Cruiser?

Mark...

x3 That is the most ridiculous stuck i have ever seen. That thing is underground.

If someone can beat the "stuck" picture i will seriously be impressed. It looks like that Patrol needs a logging chopper to be removed.

I take it that your 100 series is your first Cruiser?

Mark...

Yeah it is, how'd you guess that haha? Also my first car in general, the Z71 was my dad's construction truck, I just drove it daily a few months before I got the 100.

And that stuck picture is insane. I like the one of all the trucks pulling it out. We have a place that has some holes that deep, but it's at a mud bog we have in the north part of the county. Not your everyday trail for sure. And is that your red cruiser there? Cause that is like literally my dream cruiser, very nice rig you have

Yeah it is, how'd you guess that haha? Also my first car in general, the Z71 was my dad's construction truck, I just drove it daily a few months before I got the 100.

And that stuck picture is insane. I like the one of all the trucks pulling it out. We have a place that has some holes that deep, but it's at a mud bog we have in the north part of the county. Not your everyday trail for sure. And is that your red cruiser there? Cause that is like literally my dream cruiser, very nice rig you have

Not sure what red Cruiser you are talking. My red one has been in limbo awaiting attention for a hell of a long time now. I drive a couple of other Cruisers most of the time now. No pics of the red one on Mud I don't think... here are a couple...

If you mean the picture of the '45 series just above... that is not my post or my stuck. ;)

Mark...
Mark didn't even get his fender.jpg
Easy boy easy now.jpg

Yeah I meant to quote that photo lol, was talking about the 45... Although yours is very nice too!

Yeah I meant to quote that photo lol, was talking about the 45... Although yours is very nice too!

Not mine .. local Club buddy Toño .. Chevy 350 longs, lockers, 37" boggers etc .. the usual ..

Last year the pc 400 got stuck we had to pull it out with three d9ts in series . Now that qualifys as being stuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom