White Knuckle sliders on LX? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a toaster oven in the garage that I have used to heat gears while reassembling a 911 transmission. They don't fit at room temp. Doesn't seem weird to me.
I assume it's just there for storage but thought it was amusing. I actually have a crockpot sitting in my garage.

Is it worth the effort when there is a shipping option? NIMHO. Hopefully soon there will even be multiple shipping options . . . :cool:

This is what it boils down to. Everyone was wondering why I didn’t have sliders installed when I had my Dissent bumpers done. This was the plan, but after looking at it and discussing it for months, we came to this conclusion.

Could Ben design and fab sliders for the LX? Sure. It isn’t easy though, even for a shop like his. If there were no other options, he would have done it. But it likely wouldn’t have been profitable for him at all.

Slee’s V2 sliders had just started shipping again and it was a no brainer to go with them. Money well spent.

Come out for LCDC and bring home a pair of Slee Sliders? That would save on the shipping and get a great trip in the process...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom