White Knuckle Off Road MUD Sale (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All:
"blackfriday21" 5% discount code is still active, but Military discount is 10%.

This code is not active?
I just checked. Sorry, "blackfriday21" is no longer active.
"mudmember18" is still active for a 5% discount. And military/veteran discount is still 10%. You have to call customer service for the 10% refund, there is no code.

Last edited:
@white-knuckleoffroad just shipped my rock sliders.
1645155049895.png

Check the tap in the kit, mine was the wrong size and I didn't realize it was wrong and drilled one hole bigger. Had to run to locally and get right size.

Check the tap in the kit, mine was the wrong size and I didn't realize it was wrong and drilled one hole bigger. Had to run to locally and get right size.
Will do. Thanks!

Sorry about that John. We ordered 12mm and they sent us 14mm. We missed it on a couple of kits that went out. Glad you were able to get what was needed for the install.

Sorry about that John. We ordered 12mm and they sent us 14mm. We missed it on a couple of kits that went out. Glad you were able to get what was needed for the install.
Yea, my buddy and I that were installing we were like wtf why doesn't the tap go in. And finally I looked at the tap size on the instructions and googled and hell had to run to AutoZone.

Yea, my buddy and I that were installing we were like wtf why doesn't the tap go in. And finally I looked at the tap size on the instructions and googled and hell had to run to AutoZone.
We actually drilled out 2 bigger holes and tapped them, didn't notice it until we tried to put the bolts in, and lucky he had some m8 14mm bolts laying around that worked.

I have 2 sets coming , I got my last set for a Gladiator very well built , I bought Budbuilt in the past but switched over to White Knuckle , coatings are way better have not seen any rust like the Budbuilt and I was using LOD on another truck they rust with out winter .
There packing the sliders are the best I have found , not a scratch on them , can’t say that for others

F88EEEE0-8F8D-4B48-A529-7045B7203422.jpeg

ECE588FE-5805-4BD5-9B4A-845F4581DF87.jpeg

Those look great ! What combination of options are they ? 10 degree angle ? I don't see an option for a diamond tread top plate, just dimpled. I'm missing something...

Jason

Thanks! Yes, they are the 10 degree angle. When I ordered, full or partial diamond plate were the only plate options. I think @white-knuckleoffroad has since replaced the diamond plate options with the dimpled.

Thanks! Yes, they are the 10 degree angle. When I ordered, full or partial diamond plate were the only plate options. I think @white-knuckleoffroad has since replaced the diamond plate options with the dimpled.

Thanks ! I like the diamond tread better than the dimpled I think. Would be good for the wife and kids. How bad was shipping to TN ? I assume it would be similar to GA.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom