White Knuckle 66.5" or 69"?

20170923_142354.jpg
Go 69 and dont look back. I got a can of primer and black semi-gloss spray paint and painted them myself. Then put some grip tape on them. Saved my butt a couple times on the kokopelli trail during cruise Moab. Fitment is really good too
20160904_114927.jpg

What would be a good angle for those sliders considering the :princess: is the shortest one of the bunch now at 5'7" I think? She drives it a lot. As I mentioned on the previous page, my future setup will consist of 1" body lift and 2" of suspension lift.

Tedward

95 LC
SILVER Star

@ewillis, do you know how much the sliders weight? Are these drop bracket compatible?

As much as I like my OPOR sliders I like the idea of running drop brackets
UPS delivered mine and the paper work said 175 lbs.
That's 69 inch version with full length top plates.

Just put them on yesterday.

JaketheSSnake

SILVER Star
What would be a good angle for those sliders considering the :princess: is the shortest one of the bunch now at 5'7" I think? She drives it a lot. As I mentioned on the previous page, my future setup will consist of 1" body lift and 2" of suspension lift.
I went for the 10 degree angle on mine for the wife and kids. Also did the diamond plate on the back part so their little feet wouldn't slip into them. Glad I did it. I don't think I lost that much clearance and gained a little help for the wife. Mine is 5'3 and short legged though, so yours may be fine. I'm on ko2 315s and Ome 850/860 fwiw.

Top Bottom