Where to get 2L diesel parts in Western Canada? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4Ruster

2LT Sufferer
SILVER Star
Threads
I live in the Okanagan valley in British Columbia, Canada. I am in need of a few 2L parts.
  • Timing cover
  • valve cover
  • vacuum pump
  • water pump pulley
I honestly have no idea where to even get parts for this thing, the dealership either claims the parts don't exist anymore, or they charge 10x more then what it should be, and the parts shop guys don't even know Toyota made a diesel and keeps trying to give me 22r parts. Anybody know of a good online shop, or just someone local with spares? thanks.

I have similar problems with my BJ40 so I generally use Amayama in Japan for part numbers; Partsouq for good prices; Megazip (UAE) for hard to find parts; Radd cruisers (Kelowna) or 4-wheel Auto (Edmonton) for faster shipping. Just saying .... I hope this helps.

I live in the Okanagan valley in British Columbia, Canada. I am in need of a few 2L parts.
  • Timing cover
  • valve cover
  • vacuum pump
  • water pump pulley
I honestly have no idea where to even get parts for this thing, the dealership either claims the parts don't exist anymore, or they charge 10x more then what it should be, and the parts shop guys don't even know Toyota made a diesel and keeps trying to give me 22r parts. Anybody know of a good online shop, or just someone local with spares? thanks.
4wheelAuto
Wholesale
Edmonton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom