Where to Eat! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah that's Fusion, same as on Lakeland in Jackson. They are good as well, some stuff I do like better there. The one in Madison makes things much spicier than the one in Jackson which I like. But Thai House holds a special place in my tummy. Got to go one last time before they close.

If yall are ever up my way in Flora, Railroad Pizza on Main Street has been getting a lot of my money lately. Meredith Ann Johnson (who used to be 1/2 of Blue Rooster) owns it.

That flamethrower burger tho.... Will head out there with the family next week while they are off from school....

David's Burger in LR

IMG_0330.JPG

Oark Burger

IMG_0370.JPG

What a small world, I'm at Under the Hill in Natchez at the moment. Probably heading next door to the magnolia grill for dinner.

Only had a poboy but it was spot on. I'll give them another try next time through.

We were at Windsor today too. Did Windsor, Rodney, ate at the country store in Lorman, went to Prospect Hill...

Roux 61 has an amazing seared tuna salad. I'm not a big salad eater as you can tell. But the tuna has always been fresh and tasty.

msbeef.org has a survey for the best burger in Mississippi.

Y'all share it and vote for Lou's #7 burger please. He would never be a party to such self promotion so lets get this one going. I shared a link on my Facebook page. Please do the same. I voted from all my devices as me and then my kids as they only let you vote once from a device and email address.

Lets hook this boy up.

Done. Love me a #7!

Just submitted a vote for a #7 on the hunch that it will boggle my mind when I do finally bite into one...

...but for lunch today, I will settle for one of these hawgs from the Neon Pig. This is the new Belvis Burger. Smash® patty topped with a generous slice of house cured pork belly, pimento cheese, and some secret sauces.

IMG_9539.JPG

Fawk.

This was a solid HEL 3 for sure. (For a refresher, HEL 4 = Mind Fawkin' Boggled)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom