Wanted Where to buy chunks of body work? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fred

SILVER Star
Threads
My '82 FJ60 has some rust spots that I am suddenly motivated to repair.

And, while I feel pretty good about being able to weld in some patches where the body work is flat, or close to it, when I have a more complex piece to fix, it seems that gettgin a matching hunk of body to weld into place would be the better solution.

I know that one of the big vendors sells the two lovely pieces for repairing the traditional rear wheel well edge rot.

And I KNOW that I saw someone recently mention selling pieces of body, either on the sites of one of the vendors, or here.

This ring any bells for anyone?

What I am looking for is a foot or two of FJ60 rain gutter/drip rail (from the middle of the vehicle, so a straight stretch).

Anybody have a body they've been cutting pieces out of?

Other Jason sells those panels as well - @reevesci (note: currently being affected by the Redding fires so may take some time to get back to you).
60 Series

I bought the set from Trail Tailor and I Zero complaints on the wheel arches and legs.
For the rear lower quarter panel I only wish it was a tad longer. It only went to about 1/2 way into the bumper indent and I had to fab the other 1/2. Small issue but still. Over all though it saved a ton of custom fab work.

I have also bought a few things from @arcteryx with out any issues what so ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom