Where to buy bolts for 80 series Land Cruiser front recovery points for ARB bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought an ARB Bumper a while back, took it off to install a winch, and lost 2 of the 4 bolts for the front recovery points. Looked all over the shop and couldn't seem to find them, they must have ended up in the trash. Went to some local hardware stores to try to find bolts for them, I wasn't able to find anything that would even thread onto the bolts. Does anyone know where I can buy bolts for mounting the front recovery points with an ARB Bumper and Trail-Tailor Recovery Points?

The tow loop bolt part number is 90119-12077. You could find them online, or order them at your local Toyota dealer. Or you could use M12X1.25 grade 10.9 bolts from the hardware store.

The tow loop bolt part number is 90119-12077. You could find them online, or order them at your local Toyota dealer. Or you could use M12X1.25 grade 10.9 bolts from the hardware store.
Thanks for the size! Only thing is that the ARB bumper requires a spacer for the tow points, therefore the bolt needs to be longer I measured it to about 55-57mm, while the OEM Toyota ones are 50mm.

Thanks for the size! Only thing is that the ARB bumper requires a spacer for the tow points, therefore the bolt needs to be longer I measured it to about 55-57mm, while the OEM Toyota ones are 50mm.
Update: Just purchased bolts in 55mm from Fastenal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom