Wheeling 6/9/18 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Coming up fast and I know people have a lot going on this time of year.

Who can go and what are your thoughts on AOAA since CMCC is coming up.

2 things going on here, tickets for the phillies & brewers, the 80 will be in Blair's shop..

Coming up fast and I know people have a lot going on this time of year.

Who can go and what are your thoughts on AOAA since CMCC is coming up.

I can make it. Let's explore the Western reserve at AOAA. We can take the main trail (much quicker than the route through the trees) out to the black trails.

I am going to be in Connecticut. :(
@El Dahs , @Redmann ?

I can't make it. Doing my alignment tab gussets and changing out my Uniballs on my UCAs. Plus my rear leaves are squeaking like a mofo. Also I don't know if anyone is a redneck like me but I might be going to the Buck Motorsports in Lancaster to watch the tractor pulls!

I can't make it. Doing my alignment tab gussets and changing out my Uniballs on my UCAs. Plus my rear leaves are squeaking like a mofo. Also I don't know if anyone is a redneck like me but I might be going to the Buck Motorsports in Lancaster to watch the tractor pulls!
Hell yes! Your coming out my way. I want your feed back as to being a club event. Although I prefer demolition derby or mud boggs.

Geez if the club day gets pushed back two weeks till June 23 I'll be there! Would love to explore the opposite side of the reserve at AAOA like Crusha proposes.

Last edited:
Can't make June 9. Off to Montreal and Canadian F1 races. 11th year.
Could make June 22.

Let's do both. I can't make the 23rd.

I'm out until I find time for knuckle rebuilds and likely need to get the new suspension first too since Andy told me I'm riding really close to the bump stops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom