Wheel options for the 80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What are some good wheel options for the 80 which are direct fit? I am going 265 75 16. So far I have found the scs wheels & limited options from level 8. Any others ?

Tons of options. Search. You can run most stock Toyota wheels or aftermarket to your hearts desire. What are you looking for? Something different than the stock 93+ wheel? Looked at the FJC or 4r's or Sequoia? 16" or 17"? I would probably go 285/75/16 (they fit fine) but that is me if I was going to run a smaller tire.

(also helps to know what year you 80 is when asking questions)

I got a set of Black Rhino Warlords in a17x9 with -12 offset. I think they look cool.

Almost anything aftermarket will fit, just make sure they include the appropriate centering rings to fit the hubs.

Black rock wheels has many cool options, though not sure how small they go.Be sure to research stock offset, which Lugnuts (flat washer type or conical) to use with the new wheels, etc. also, the different types of lug nuts require very different torques.

What numbers do I need to look for to fit the LC? center bore? backspacing? etc?

Will these work?
Rim Width: 8
Hub Bore: 106.10 Rim Diameter: 16
Weight: 25.00 Bolt Pattern: 6-139
Number of Bolts: 6
Quantity: 4 Offset: -10mm

A664DC05-3E15-44DC-BE66-0EF1AB94059D.png
I was searching for Sequioa 17” wheels when I came across these online for sale.

18x7.5 wheels.
6 lug 6 x 139.7 (6 x 5.5") Toyota pattern compatible.

Would they work on the LX450, how do you thing they would look?

The wheels, in my above post: Seller claims they came off a Lexus GX460 F-Sport. I wasn’t even aware that the GX had an F-Sport option.

Method has a couple options too.

I have Method's on my 80 now. That said, concave 5 spoke, why not just get a set of OEM wheels refinished?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom