What mod did you add to your Toyota this weekend? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Old used front bumper and reconditioned 8274 mounted up. 33" tires all around but one is trash. Two seem OK and one is in good shape. Probably looking to buy two more tires. Still no carb and some exhaust parts have been ordered.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403039427.670423.jpg

New tire rack. Thanks Jonathan!!

20140721_180323.jpg

Nice.... I need to get my tire carrier repaired and back on my 40

That's it Mark...check out those mad welding skills! Looking good buddy! Looks 100% better...

New Fox Shocks and I must say they are a huge improvement...

Well I had OME Nitros and went with the Fox 2.0s. Nothing fancy, but for the $ I can't imagine anything better.

Over the past TWO weekends I made this:
image-jpg.953040

turn into this:
empty bushing sacks.JPG

by using this:
Home made Press.JPG

and this:
baby sledge.JPG

It was not fun and is to be avoided at all costs. They did make my 18 yo cruiser handle fantastic though.

Next up: "new" steering gear box, PWR steering pump rebuild, and new lines. Maybe some new rear break pads if I'm feeling really ambitious.

Man, that was a BIG box of rubbers! Glad you made it through unscathed. :D

I'm impressed. Did you get your new caster bushings in?

Yes, pressed the new caster bushings in also. Christo Slee stands behind his products. Excellent customer service. Hopefully this new set will last a good long while.

Nice! I need to invest in some of those.. and some engine bay lights on a limit switch (or similar) would be nice.

Installed wheel spacers all around, installed the welded rear third member, filled it up with non-ethanol fuel
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426692790.699463.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426692818.784267.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426692839.905694.jpg

you filled you rear 3rd member with non-ethanol fuel?! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom