What mod did you add to your Toyota this weekend? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Were they out of the china gold color? On a serious note, were did you pick up the bar?

lol, my single row 30" was a first production cree bar. Most of those had the bad powder coat problem. Honestly, I don't care cus it blends in well with the color of my truck (kinda).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CLHGH5C/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

When I bought it it was $310 free shipping (from China). Only took 2 weeks to receive, which is better than the month+ they estimated.

Nice those brackets are sweet, but how do they mount up on your pillar/roof?

I bet with both of those it's pretty dang bright now, just my 50" alone is crazy bright!

They mount on the pillar behind the door. Looking forward to mounting it and getting everything wired up.

I changed it just for you. :santa:

Thanks buddy!!! :D

lol ok...

I started a new project called "Light Up The Moon".

Got me a new 40" dbl row light bar
20131208_174526_zpse50c4125.jpg

Had some light brackets made
lightbrackets_zps1fd0318a.jpg

lightbarmockup_zpsb25051a7.jpg

Mocked up.. Still plenty of work to be done, but I'm liking how low this thing is gonna sit.

20131211_222234_zpsme4zhsxx.jpg
More light for those extra dark mall parking lots :p

Looks awesome Waldo...where did you get the mounts fabricated? Those are really sweet...Good job bud.

A guy on a 4runner forum I'm on had some made by his buddies at a local offroad shop in Cali. His sat up higher on the roof so I had them make me a some a little different and they turned out great.

His pics on FB seem to be under the cover of darkness.......

Guess he is waiting to find a mall parking lot dark enough to take pics...

Cell phone's don't really take that great of night shots.. So that's why there aren't any. I tried to take some, they just don't portray how much light there is. I'll see if I can dig up Lauren's slr camera and get some decent pics.

His pics on FB seem to be under the cover of darkness.......

HEH?! :confused:

I thought you guys where talking about something else.......

Probably going to attempt my first valve adjustment on the 2f this weekend. Don't know why, but this job has always intimidated me. Wish me luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom