What kind of dog breed do you have? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2 white labs and a golden
294F3C22-575D-4877-82CF-03CE78727EA8.jpeg

3F93F3FF-C4D3-4BD8-9957-9FF4B59138BA.jpeg

Shelby is our 3yr old rescue. We did a DNA test to figure out what made her such a great dog : she is part Australian Shepherd, part Collie, part Chow, and a bit of Boxer, and some other bits and pieces. Smart, emotional, great around kids & most other dogs, despises USPS/UPS/FedEx/Amazon delivery trucks and associated boxes.

475E26CA-A2A5-4E5A-B16C-F3C1C5FA5FA9.jpeg

Shelby is our 3yr old rescue. We did a DNA test to figure out what made her such a great dog : she is part Australian Shepherd, part Collie, part Chow, and a bit of Boxer, and some other bits and pieces. Smart, emotional, great around kids & most other dogs, despises USPS/UPS/FedEx/Amazon delivery trucks and associated boxes.
^^^^^

Good Girl.........! 👍 👍

My Boxer caught a Porcupine

This is after about a hours work getting
the easy ones out. Vet called finally and
met us at 10pm last Saturday in Sweetwater Texas.

Dang no image attached from my iPhone
View attachment 726771
Been there, done that! Don't know which is worse: Porky pigs or skunks?

We've had 5-6 GSPs, a "schnoodle" (Schnauzer/poodle), a & whippet/terrier. Last fall/spring, we lost Shiloh (our whippet terrier) and Pasha (our last GSP). Both simply succumbed to old age! That left us with Faith=she's (depending on which vet you ask) either a GWP or a Griffon about 5-6 yrs old (YES, she has webbed toes!)

Faith with Bandana 11.26.22.jpg

We just went on vacation, and I was checking the Humane Society website when we got back. I found Milo. He was picked up as a stray a couple of days after we left, was listed for adoption, "spoken for" but never claimed and re-listed the day we got home. I saw him the next morning. He's about 7 mo. BTW: all our dogs (except Maggie, our first GSP) have been rescues!

Milo and Greg 11.26.22.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom