1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is this Buzzer ?!?!

Discussion in 'FJ55 Iron Pig Preservation Society' started by Clyde-2, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Clyde-2

Clyde-2

My 73 55 has a buzzer located just below the steering wheel and above my right knee. It has 2 wires going to it and sounds like a dying bumble bee.
    Won't go off unless I pull one of the wires.

Mike

2. FJBen

FJBen

Media:
    Albums:
    I don't know for sure...but occasionally, like every few months mine would work for a few days. I don't remember but it was either the seatbelt or parking brake buzzer...it was weak...like a dying bee...but mine always went off.

3. Clyde-2

Clyde-2

Mine comes and goes, finally unhooked one of the wires. At first thought it might be temp or oil, but both of those are fine. Hopefully a pig expert will weigh in and solve this mystery.

4. PabloCruise

PabloCruise

I'm thinking seatbelt.

Or maybe it means you have a dying bee in your Pig!

5. Clyde-2

Clyde-2

Poser says seatbelt also........going to go with that and quit worrying about it!
    :cheers:

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">