Builds What did you do to your Land Cruiser/Toyota/Lexus 4X4 this week? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did the AHC flush this morning. Bought the fluid from CBT back in April, so right on schedule :meh:. I have extra 3/16" hose if anyone would like some.

Added a Bat 270 awning and made a table that attaches to the Slee swing out ladder. Although not technically part of the LX, I got an OZ Tent too...and it is awesome!

20170630_103006.jpg

20170703_123537.jpg

20170703_090053.jpg

20170630_190039.jpg

Took delivery of "Lucky" (HDJ81) on Saturday! Limited the driving since he's not registered yet, but still managed to spend some bonding time. Today replaced the driver's side window regulator to remedy a slow travel up. Probably more preventative than anything else, but also a way to get familiar with him.

Took delivery of "Lucky" (HDJ81) on Saturday! Limited the driving since he's not registered yet, but still managed to spend some bonding time. Today replaced the driver's side window regulator to remedy a slow travel up. Probably more preventative than anything else, but also a way to get familiar with him.
Cool! Got some pictures of Lucky?

Replaced cracked original radiator (with Koyo C1917 from Go-Parts), PHH and most of the other rad/coolant/heater hoses, thermostat. Discovered PO had broken No.3 water bypass hose nipple at top of orig radiator in the distant past and plugged (quite successfully) with a screw and some epoxy. Since I had no oem No.3 bypass hose on hand (8mm id?) I replaced with some 1/4" fuel line. A very tight fit but will work for now.

There was a coating of mineral deposit inside my old radiator and hoses. Call me crazy but I'm running a vinegar/distilled mix a couple days with the heaters on before final flush and refill with toyo red and distilled. Oh, AND WE'RE DRIVING UP TO SEE METALLICA TONIGHT!

Well I returned from a 2000 mile road trip and Wednesday I had it in the shop, did all 4 brakes, front wheel bearings (I won a full replacement kit at 100s in the hills) and then did some front end work! Thursday I got my windshield replaced and then Friday I got it deatailed by an awesome Mobil detailer!

If any one needs a really good detailer his name is Brian Hart and his number is 602-339-3620. He got all the pin striping out and even went as far to clean the wheel wells and frame spotless

IMG_1620.JPG

IMG_1622.JPG

IMG_1623.JPG

IMG_1624.JPG

IMG_1627.JPG

That looks great CJ, what did that service run you if I may ask?

Well I returned from a 2000 mile road trip and Wednesday I had it in the shop, did all 4 brakes, front wheel bearings (I won a full replacement kit at 100s in the hills) and then did some front end work! Thursday I got my windshield replaced and then Friday I got it deatailed by an awesome Mobil detailer!

If any one needs a really good detailer his name is Brian Hart and his number is 602-339-3620. He got all the pin striping out and even went as far to clean the wheel wells and frame spotless

View attachment 1511299

View attachment 1511300

View attachment 1511301

View attachment 1511302

View attachment 1511303

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom