What did you do on your 70 series today? (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finished the 4x4 Labs rear bumper build and drove down to Hot Springs for the Cottonland Fire and Ice Run. Thanks for snapping these sweet action shots @fjfodee
mark-a.jpg

mark-c.jpg

mark-d.jpg

Dropped it off at the body shop so they can install rear wheel arches and rocker panels (purchased from Joekatana a while back.)

It's that time of the year again where I get my son to bring our letterbox in as we've lost 7 or 8 over the years through flooding and it was already in ankle deep water. Lucky he did as my gear knobs were in it.
Thankyou Keith, @Diesel42 for your prompt, professional service. The solid aluminium and laser work is awesome, they look and feel great in the car. I'll seal them with clear before use.:beer:

IMG_5074.JPG

Installed a new bump-stop to replace one that fell off, and a new FR window regulator, to hopefully fix an issue with my window getting stuck after driving around with it down

Wowza! What a beauty

Personal preference but I'd go with different wheels and less of a blacked-out look but sexy nonetheless.

Thanks for the compliment.

I agree the blackout look isn't for everyone, but I like it.

Malteser,
You want to sell the print file?
Share?

Cup holder is sweet!

Malteser,
You want to sell the print file?
Share?

Cup holder is sweet!

Actually I was thinking about getting a 3D printer myself and start doing some stuff to sell since there's other people interested, even in other parts + I need to fix somethin on this one to perfect it. Give me some time and I will let you know :)

It is 3 degrees Fahrenheit here. The pre-heat light stayed on for five seconds. She started on the first try but did grumble about it.
Wouldn't you grumble if someone woke you up in 5 seconds on a 3 degree morning. :)

Malteser, are you aware that there already is someone on here that sells 3D printed cup/pen/phone holders for our trucks? Yours is a different design which I like better :)

Yes I'm aware, Bhicks has quite a vast portafolio of cup holders for Toyota 4x4s. I really like his work.

Thank you for the compliment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom