What Connector/plug is This? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I ordered a replacement 4WD switch for my transfer case though my 40 doesn’t have a female connector to fit this. What is the name or type of connector is this so that I can buy one to fit.

1708396391177.jpeg

I ordered a replacement 4WD switch for my transfer case though my 40 doesn’t have a female connector to fit this. What is the name or type of connector is this so that I can buy one to fit.

View attachment 3562045

View attachment 3562045

- this particular TOYOTA OEM Connector housing both the YAZAKI color code -80 and all the other YAZAKI oem color codes , ...well are Genuine YAZAKI ,

NOT , SUMIITOMO ....fyi

- YAZAKI called this series connector , " Splash-Proof " ........it actually simply sucked at the time , was NOT water resistent in any way , and the cheap thin brittle plastic lock tab on the FEMAILS snapped off , the grease and oil migrated into the 1980's plastic what-ever they turned to ashes and rice krispies in short term years ....sadly

- TOYOTA did get YAZAKI to re-design it later , the BLACK OEM YAZAKI ones i have below , the IRON OXIDE color seals and modern black nylon are all now up to snuff 100% .... .i like up to snuff YAZAKI oem ..... 😆

- NEVER BUY ANY NOS ONES , they are poor era parts ....fyi any color !
( this particular YAZAKI CONNECTOR TOPIC ONLY fyi )

@deeman001 , i would be happy to mail you out a professional sample :)

i personally hand-assemble in-house all OEM parts pigtail i offer

the ones you purchase at say the
balanger place are china crap knock off's , :rolleyes:

these are 100% OEM japan spec. parts , updated modern and UV and chemical rated too black color !

THIS IS THE WAY .......

PM me

matt

2C42A257-7D38-49DC-A599-E08BEFA0F251.jpeg
2F53FFFF-941E-49A5-9575-A9A17FA88F18 (1).jpeg

1708910691832.jpeg

89620-60060jpg.image.500 x400 - Copy (3) - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
It's a SHIFTY new world since COVID19 changed everything ................ use common sense when buying any TOYOTA vintage parts especially connectors on topic this thread !

fyi

no jokes here ! :confused:

1708922386895.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom