What battery to replace LX 570? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also why are you focused on that specific spec? What CCA is available in a 27F locally?

The 27F is objectively a better battery for our vehicles, and specifically for things like cranking after an extended power draw, aka reserve capacity.

Just look at the size difference.
Local stores carry a few 27F that is way overpriced for 710 CCA. The same CCA as with the EverStart 24F.

Local stores carry a few 27F that is way overpriced for 710 CCA. The same CCA as with the EverStart 24F.
Again, CCA wouldn’t have prevented what happened to you. Reserve capacity may have, and a 27 is better than a 24 in this regard, even if the CCA is the same.

There is much more to this than CCA

Last edited:
I see, thanks for the info. Perhaps next time since I already purchased the EverStart because I need it fast.

I see, thanks for the info. Perhaps next time since I already purchased the EverStart because I need it fast.
10-4. Just want good info out there for people that may stumble on to this thread later.

And also for those that may find this thread sometime…..

The Toyota TrueStart 27F with an 84 month warranty and the Interstate 27F with a 36 month warranty both have 710 CCA and 165 minutes of reserve capacity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom