What are you listening to right now??? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@JohnVee that was awesome. Thank you.

So @JohnVee @forrest5000 who has old rock tapes they can lend me or that you don't want anymore?

Picking up a truck in Denver soon that only has a tape player in it so i'm looking for some tunes to play throughout the regions I drive through that will inevitably only be gospel or country music.

I'll pay for shipping to me and back to you. :)

I couldn't find any of my old maiden tapes... must have ended up at goodwill at some point

So @JohnVee @forrest5000 who has old rock tapes they can lend me or that you don't want anymore?

Picking up a truck in Denver soon that only has a tape player in it so i'm looking for some tunes to play throughout the regions I drive through that will inevitably only be gospel or country music.

I'll pay for shipping to me and back to you. :)

I couldn't find any of my old maiden tapes... must have ended up at goodwill at some point
Hate it but gave mine to goodwill years ago.

Got some new ears in the mail today so I revisited some old favorites and also found some new respect for some tunes/bands I've never really cared for.

One of the greatest covers of all time, and it will always be near the top. Most covers simply prove that the artist isn't as good as he thinks he is; this one proves that the artist is channeling the original performer. s***dogamn. Some of the live versions somehow put even this one to shame!

Last edited:
Oh crap. We're all doomed if these guys ever want to take over the world instead of play music. For the uninitiated: Sammy Hagar (solo, Van Halen), Michael Anthony (Van Halen), Joe Satriani (solo, Steve Vai's guitar instructor), Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Ferrell lookalike). You youngsters might not remember a band called Deep Purple...you need to find them, any of their incarnations.

Singer: Hey man, I'm gonna play drums when Led Zeppelin sits in with us.
Drummer: That's great, because I'm gonna sing.

EDIT: Video not available - this was Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones playing Rock'n'Roll with the Foo Fighters.

Last edited:
Going downstairs to plug in a guitar and wake the neighbors after seeing this. Randy Rhoads was a genius who shaped the guitar world an amazing amount with his first Ozzy record. He only made 2 records before passing at the age of 26. Jeebus Cristo. What's become of us since...?

1979 a song on the Highway To Hell album.
1985 evidence in the Richard Ramirez murders trial.
Still......to this day...WTF?
Judas Priest would face the same thing before long.
I'm not aware of a song from any other genre being used as circumstantial evidence in court against the defendant. Even Body Count's (Ice T) "Cop Killer" never (AFAIK) went through this problem.

And isn't that one of the greatest album covers ever???

1979 a song on the Highway To Hell album.
1985 evidence in the Richard Ramirez murders trial.
Still......to this day...WTF?
Judas Priest would face the same thing before long.
I'm not aware of a song from any other genre being used as circumstantial evidence in court against the defendant. Even Body Count's (Ice T) "Cop Killer" never (AFAIK) went through this problem.

And isn't that one of the greatest album covers ever???

Was the first album i ever bought, got when it first came out, and yes i still have it. Damn I'm old !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom