What 120 stuff would buy from Australia? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a close friend that lives in Australia and is coming to the US in a couple months.

What are the cool 120 gear, accessories, etc that I should have them ship in or bring with them?

So far I have them picking up a MacNaught 3oz grease gun. Used to have full size MacNaught and was stolen from a buddies house and a 3oz is perfect for drive shaft maintenance.

Thanks!

I know there's a fuse size (I believe 3.5 Amp) that's only available over there that is supposed to increase battery output or something aling those lines. Hopefully someone else can chime in.

Stedi lights are based out of Au.

There's some awesome fridge sliders (MSA, etc).

Prado tail lights

Blonde girls...

Beer...

7.5A voltage booster. I had it shipped

It goes into the alternator voltage regulator slot in the fuse panel. It allows your alternator to charge at 13.7V+ to support AGM battery charging.

It goes into the alternator voltage regulator slot in the fuse panel. It allows your alternator to charge at 13.7V+ to support AGM battery charging.
Would this transfer through 7prong plug to trailer while being towed and charge those batteries too?

Only if the trailer is setup to do that. Most run an Anderson connector to the trailer directly

No because that is one amp. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom