Westchester County (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stone ridge (ulster county)

Are you guys all GCLC members? We do a ride on Memorial Day weekend up in Cairo, NY - for members only. Trails range from mild to wild... very low key, very good way to meet the club and get a little dirt on your truck.

And there is the Winter Meeting next weekend too... see the announcement elsewhere in this Forum.

mark

Are you guys all GCLC members? We do a ride on Memorial Day weekend up in Cairo, NY - for members only. Trails range from mild to wild... very low key, very good way to meet the club and get a little dirt on your truck.

And there is the Winter Meeting next weekend too... see the announcement elsewhere in this Forum.

mark

I just paid my first dues as of yesterday, but I haven't been to a meeting yet. Does that make me a member? I'll be there this Saturday though.

I just paid my first dues as of yesterday, but I haven't been to a meeting yet. Does that make me a member? I'll be there this Saturday though.

Yes, you are now a member! See you Saturday... be sure to say hello....

Mark

I'm in Hawthorne, NY (Westchester)

In Port Chester/Greenwich border. Any good shop that knows the 200 series around here? i'm especially concerned with the windshield replacement... I have a 2011 LX.

As an amended reply, I'm now based out of Katonah. Reg, there's EVB at 44 Kenosha Rd in Danbury for any modification, fabrication (with advance notice) and specific needs. For general mechanic stuff, there's Keane's Autoworks here in Bedford Hills. They're solid, great at listening to anything specific you need and user only OE spec parts (Toyota/Lexus make brand or the NAPA equivalent).

As an amended reply, I'm now based out of Katonah. Reg, there's EVB at 44 Kenosha Rd in Danbury for any modification, fabrication (with advance notice) and specific needs. For general mechanic stuff, there's Keane's Autoworks here in Bedford Hills. They're solid, great at listening to anything specific you need and user only OE spec parts (Toyota/Lexus make brand or the NAPA equivalent).
Thank you @Ohcrymore!! I'll sure check out the bedford hill guys. May have a windshield replacement job coming up, :( worst fear due to the whole rivet thing and A pillar leaking... (LX470/Land Cruiser water leak – windshield installed incorrectly with water damage)

I'm in Chappaqua. Silver LX570 with Rock Warriors and BFG TA KO2s (in summer) or Hakka R2s (in winter). Surprised I haven't see you guys around.

I'm in Chappaqua. Silver LX570 with Rock Warriors and BFG TA KO2s (in summer) or Hakka R2s (in winter). Surprised I haven't see you guys around.

I work in White Plains so I'm not around a lot unfortunately

I'm in Hawthorne, 2011 Land Cruiser with BP51s, ARB skid PLates and Rock Warriors. Suprised we had not seen each other. I'd love to see the truck sometime. I meet up with a Buddy in Graham Hill Park sometimes.

In Port Chester/Greenwich border. Any good shop that knows the 200 series around here? i'm especially concerned with the windshield replacement... I have a 2011 LX.

Check out ProFormance in New Rochelle. They have done body work mine and friends 200 (and my wife's GL). They also installed my suspension and PCed my wheels.

It's owned by by brother in law but talk to Mario, the shop manager.

I'm in Port Chester all the time. I keep my boat down on Fox Island Road.

@arich Wow, small world. I am at Graham Hills all the time. Like 2x on weekends (once with the kids) and Wednesday nights around 9pm. I'm either on a Giant Reign or a Santa Cruz 5010. I usually take my old Odyssey there because I can just roll in the bikes and the dog etc. but we must've missed each other because I'd for sure have come over to look at your LC200.

I'm usually being trailed by my riding buddy - Annie. This photo is from the blue trail, just past the log-over by Disneyland.

IMG_0318.JPG

I hope you folks will roll out to the GCLC Winter Meeting... it'll be in January/Early Feb up in Northern NJ. We eat well, chat and laugh, and do a (very) little club business. Open to all - members and non-members alike.
THere will be an announcement here and on the gclcny facebook page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom