went out for a quick easy outing in the 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

More coming, need to get them off the other cameras. We maxed out 3 phones, ipad, and a digital camera, close to 1000 pics between us.

If anyone gets tired of the heat and wants a mini vacation give a yell.

20140816_165739.jpg

too bad its so far to get there.. its just too darn hot here in central FL right now to do anything out side of swimming pool. great pics

Alright... Ill be there in the summer. Any good events that go on in CO, I saw "100s in the Hills" looks like an awesome trip. I don't have a 100. lol

Any time you wanted to come would be enough of an event! Just let me know when. I would recommend Blanca then the 11 pass weekend. It would likely take 3 days for the passes though.

Sounds good Colorado, Rubi, GSMTR are on the list of options for next year. Would prefer Rubi or Colorado... The Ouray area looks nice!

The pass run goes from Creede to Silverton through Animas towards Ouray, back to Silverton, over Black Bear to Telluride, over to Ouray then to Lake City on to Creede.

Alll of that sounds awesome. I really appreciate the invite and I will do everything I can to take you up on the offer ;)

Hope you are doing well out there. I am sure you are still walking around in shorts though... lol

Yep, still jealous.

WOW.. if Bret (aka the polar bear) is wearing a coat and stocking cap to stay warm. it must be well below freezing.

Took the stocking cap just in case, was a very nice day. Saw a small herd of elk and lots of deer, went sledding, great day. So when y'all coming up? We will just need to get winterized diesel for Super40, and maybe some ether...

nahh i get giddy when i huff the either. ps more pics of your fj40 in that strange white stuff on the ground...

OK, not a 40, but will be almost as fun. Just need to go get it :). Makes everything around it look pretty small.
65404708_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg

You just bought that monster?

Does it run? Surplus?

Man, that'd be one hell of a trail truck. Especially with as much beer as that thing would haul!

Runs, GL auction. You could put 10k lbs of beer off road and 20k lbs on road. :). Hoping to drive it back from Indiana.

Awesome bug out vehicle. It looks like it's a later model, 80's or newer?

86 AM General, Cummins NH250, Allison 5 sp. on 14xR20's. Per the guy on the ground very clean and rust free. The only thing missing I wanted was the hard top. But I can get a fiberglass one or look for a surplus one somewhere. For as clean as the rest of the vehicle is I can work with it.

Lol nice... I can almost see you driving that in shorts. On a side note you interested in making a boring drive over some flyover states and meet a few old florida guys at GSMTR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom