Welcome to the 200 Series Forums: Start Here and Read First (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know your pain! I found a 2010 for sale with 87k miles on it for a pretty good price, no Navigation, Back up Cam, super basic Cruiser, but Amazing service history and what not super clean. But yes convincing the old lady to buy a 10 year old car with 87k miles on it and telling her that babe it will last for 300k miles ect is a tough sell. Luckely she loves the LC and wants to get it too !
Ha, I had the same problem with wifey. Was actually looking at a 100 series, and she's steered me to my 2013 with 75k.

Good luck, that 2010 looks super clean. Wouldn't mind not having the nav option.

Ha, I had the same problem with wifey. Was actually looking at a 100 series, and she's steered me to my 2013 with 75k.

Good luck, that 2010 looks super clean. Wouldn't mind not having the nav option.
Yeah the button layout is super sleek with no screen it's pretty basic but I like it because one: I would never really use the navi as I just use phone or plan on getting a small ipad and 2: it's just less stuff that could go wrong while keeping this long time! How much did you end up paying for your 2013? if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah the button layout is super sleek with no screen it's pretty basic but I like it because one: I would never really use the navi as I just use phone or plan on getting a small ipad and 2: it's just less stuff that could go wrong while keeping this long time! How much did you end up paying for your 2013? if you don't mind me asking?
44k and it already had all the mods (ok, minus sliders) I wanted...new tires, wheels, OME BP-51 suspension, Rhino rack.
IMG_3711.JPG

Poverty pack US 200? :cheers:

New here. I’ve read through countless conversations until finally finding a 2017 LC 200. Thanks to everyone for the knowledge and inspiration.

View attachment 2591524

Tried convincing my wife to go with bronze wheels with her Grey 200 but she went with conservative black...boring.

20200405_133656.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom