weekend around Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,
can anyone suggest places for stock 4x4 (not my hundy, flying in and out) around Denver for this weekend? (2 days- sat&sun)
First timer to mile high city and just have only sat&sun to go around, appreciate any info about it.

Thanks
bitter-half and myself

I don't know the area well enough to give suggestions, but I can say that the area around the Red Rocks amphitheater would be fricken sweet to do some wheeling in. Some of the most beautiful geography I've ever seen (coming from the east coast as well).

You might try the regional forums for a more specific response.

Sure, thanks Mongoose

We're getting a bunch of snow right now through tomorrow midday.

It's going to be tough to find many open trails this weekend unfortunately.

That being said, head up to Georgetown or one of the close mountain towns and enjoy winter!

Head south to colorado springs and check out garden of the gods, there's a trail there that's more like a dirt road, Rampart Range Road. Good sight seeing, you can see Pike's peak from there

CVFq5Su.jpg

GTgc5A6.jpg

Actually, there are a ton of open trails, though I never recommend snow wheeling alone. Me and a buddy are heading up to a few easy trails on Saturday - DM me if you want to tag along! They're not exactly close (about an hour and 40 minute drive from downtown Denver), but you're more than welcome to join.

Head south to colorado springs and check out garden of the gods, there's a trail there that's more like a dirt road, Rampart Range Road. Good sight seeing, you can see Pike's peak from there

CVFq5Su.jpg

GTgc5A6.jpg
This! Like it, thanks V
Actually, there are a ton of open trails, though I never recommend snow wheeling alone. Me and a buddy are heading up to a few easy trails on Saturday - DM me if you want to tag along! They're not exactly close (about an hour and 40 minute drive from downtown Denver), but you're more than welcome to join.
Sure thanks for the info, will DM you on Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom