WE Should Meet! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MiniPigg said:
hmmm... maybe I should bring my tiny orge too? Mine just turned 8..... how old is yours Ben?

that tiny ogre will be 2 on friday...the wife needs to get the cake made/decorated for her party on friday so i'll be relieving duty...possibly...the older one is 4 and easier to handle...but thats why she's prolly stayin' at home!

FJBen said:
that tiny ogre will be 2 on friday...the wife needs to get the cake made/decorated for her party on friday so i'll be relieving duty...possibly...the older one is 4 and easier to handle...but thats why she's prolly stayin' at home!

Maybe I should bring my other two girls along to babysit for us... my oldest is 13.

Pablo...... have a room the girls can sit while we talk cruisers......anyone else bringing kids? It would be cool if this became a family oriented club. Last one I was around wasnt to kid friendly.

also who is bringing their rig?

MiniPigg said:
Maybe I should bring my other two girls along to babysit for us... my oldest is 13.

Pablo...... have a room the girls can sit while we talk cruisers......anyone else bringing kids? It would be cool if this became a family oriented club. Last one I was around wasnt to kid friendly.

also who is bringing their rig?

Hopefully EVERYONE is bringing their Cruisers!!!

Definitely want a family oriented Cruiser Club, something you, the SO and the little ones can have fun with.

So bring the little ones. Please let me know how many... If you have some movies, they can watch them with my wife. Otherwise, they can hang with us.

I am hoping we can get set with space at the local Toyota place, or another local business after we get our groove on. In the summertime maybe a place where the kiddos can run and play?

I have no children, so I don't really know how to build that stuff into the club.

When I was with rain country we would meet in one of the party rooms at a pizza place. They had a TV and VCR so we would watch some cruiser vids before the meeting started. Also ate pizza, etc. For me it was about a 45 minute drive. We would carpool to meetings. One week it would be my FJ55 and the other weeks we would use an FJ40, etc...
I am sure we can find something similar in the Fort Collins area. Round Table Pizza normally has rooms like this already set up.

Im on my way..... its 6:25 right now.... my wife ran my pig out of gas... so I am going to be late getting there.

dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom