We need new shirts. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm not sure where to begin here. I feel its time we update our logo or keep it and add some sweet graphics. Who knows anything about doing this and what are people interested in getting?

Short sleeve T's, long sleeve t's, hoodie's, hats?

I'm not sure where to begin here. I feel its time we update our logo or keep it and add some sweet graphics. Who knows anything about doing this and what are people interested in getting?

Short sleeve T's, long sleeve t's, hoodie's, hats?
My 17 YO son enjoys art and specifically likes to draw cars. I attached a couple of his Toyota pieces. If there is interest, I could ask him to come up with a few designs for consideration?

That may be a idea. I think we should brain storm a bit before asking him to do it.Maybe more then just a single cruiser.

Good idea! Let’s see what the group has to say, he’s open to suggestions and direction. I’d be interested in hoodie, hat, stickers, patches etc.

I’m in for both t-shirts and hoodies. Beer koozies would be rad too, and I don’t believe terribly expensive as long as its one color.

We could all use a new shirt. Short sleeve for sure, maybe also long sleeve. Ball cap, too. I kinda like the logo as is, but could be persuaded otherwise.

I would prefer to keep the club logo as is. A lot of discussion was generated over this awhile back. Having said that, a new run of shirts/hoodies would be awesome especially with some neat new original artwork. Appreciate the effort offered here by all!!!!!

What about keeping the small logo on the front and some large graphic and some snappy words on the back. I think this is what gary is suggeating.

I was thinking something just like this would be awesome, sort of covers a lot of what the member in here have, and then keeping our logo on the front.
I liked that for the back. It covers alot of the iconic 4x4 yotas

I would prefer to keep the club logo as is. A lot of discussion was generated over this awhile back. Having said that, a new run of shirts/hoodies would be awesome especially with some neat new original artwork. Appreciate the effort offered here by all!!!!!
What about keeping the small logo on the front and some large graphic and some snappy words on the back. I think this is what gary is suggeating.

Yes, don't change the logo - that's our identity. Then put a graphic design on the back.

I'd personally like to see hats too. I'd rock a Keystone hat for sure!

We need a new batch of different shirts - I'd say just do a new/different color. Of the two shirt designs we have, I like the gray ones - the logo on the front was a bit much for my tastes. I'm thinking of nothing on the front for the next batch and maybe a pocket tee this time?

Here was my original thought for embroidered hats. I think it would need to be dumbed down - would probably lose a bunch of detail in the stitching. Navy blue or gray hat would suit me.

Be sure to remember that we have to limit to 3 or maybe 4 colors tops.

Easier to print or more colors more price?

If we did something something like the mash up pic but in greyscale? And maybe incorporate the clubs logo into the picture as well?

Whatncolors.have we done for the club so far for shirts? Grey and Blue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom